Windows Replacement & Installation Services: Make Your Home More Energy Efficient
One of the main reasons homeowners decide to replace their windows is due to energy issues. They feel cold drafts sweeping through their rooms in the winter, and during the blazing hot summer months, it seems like the air conditioner can’t keep up.
In most homes, failing windows are the source of drafts, loss of heat in the winter and loss of cool air in the summer. At VIS Exterior, we get our windows from the best manufacturers and perform top-quality installations that save you money on utilities, and better yet, make your home far more comfortable.
- Certified, insured & bonded contractor
- Top-quality craftsmanship
- 20 years of service with a long list of happy customers
- 10-year labor warranty
- Over 1000 successful projects and counting
- 0% APR financing
Top-quality windows that offer improved curb appeal
While it’s important to install windows with an eye for precision, choosing the right window manufacturer also makes a difference. After years of experience working with products from many manufacturers, we know which companies produce the best windows and we know how to get the best deals on them.
We balance aesthetics, energy efficiency, durability and cost to bring our customers the most value in their window replacement projects. Our crew of highly-experienced window installation experts has worked with many different brands and installed windows on many different styles of homes, so we will get the job done right.
Signs that you should consider replacing your windows
If it’s been decades since your windows have been replaced, or if you’ve experienced some rough weather that might have damaged your windows, you’re probably seeing signs that it’s time to start planning for replacement. Obvious signs are warping, cracking and gaps in and around your windows. Another sign you’ll notice during periods of extreme heat or cold is a higher than usual bump in your utility bill. You should also feel more drafts in your home when your windows begin to lose their energy efficiency.
There are also the aesthetic reasons for replacing windows, because, not only are new windows built to be more energy efficient, they’re also more modern and attractive, which is another popular reason to take on a replacement project.
Highly recommend this company if you are looking for windows being replaced at your house. Honestly you will not find a better price. After replacing our apartment windows, my husband and I are extremely satisfied.
Thank You again VIS Exterior Corp.!
Replace windows and siding at the same time
If embarking on a siding and window replacement project sounds like too much at one time, consider all the advantages for doing so. An important component of windows is a piece called the capping, which is the framing that directs water away from areas it's not supposed to go.
While a quality window installation expert can work around this issue when siding isn’t being replaced, when the siding and windows are being replaced at the same time, it’s far easier for the workers to install the capping, which results in labor cost reductions.
New windows and the many benefits of installing them in your home
Energy efficiency and aesthetics are the top reasons for replacing windows, but the advantages run deeper than just those two perks:
- Improved home comfort. New windows are built more solidly than what was produced years ago, which means new windows are going to solve those draftiness issues.
- Improved energy efficiency. New production processes and materials, such as low-emissivity (Low-E) glass, have substantially improved how windows are made today. You’ll feel it in the air, but you’ll also see it in your lower utility bills.
- Increased home value. Old, inefficient windows can be a deal-killer in real estate. However, with new windows in your home, you’re going to see improved resale value. By some accounts, the ROI can be a whopping 81 percent.
- Enhanced home security and safety. From improved childproofing designs to better locks to more damage resistant glass, today’s windows are far more safe and secure than those of yesteryear.
- Reduced dust and allergens. One of the single most effective ways to reduce allergens in your home is to install new windows. The airtight design in today’s modern windows keeps pollen, spores and dust from entering your home.
- Noise reduction. Some window manufacturers can guarantee a 90 to 95 percent noise reduction. Advancements in window pane materials have helped manufacturers churn out windows that muffle the outside noise.
- Enhanced curb appeal. There are a variety of styles being produced today, which means if you have a particular look in mind, you can enhance your curb appeal with a new set of windows.
- Low-maintenance solutions. Old windows are so difficult to clean that most homeowners either completely neglect this chore or they hire expensive professionals to do it for them. New windows are designed for easy access, which means easy cleaning and maintenance.
The advantages to having new windows installed in your home are numerous, but if you’ve got questions about the installation process, contact us at VIS Exterior and we’ll walk you through how new windows will impact your daily life.
Professional window replacement from your top siding contractor – VIS Exterior
You might know our name as a trusted siding contractor servicing homes in your area, but we’re also a top-rated window installation contractor. We’ve developed our reputation over the years by offering the best customer service at a competitive price, and most importantly – high-quality services that exceed customer expectations.
Our workers are highly trained, which means they keep the jobsite clean, have the utmost respect for our customers’ property, are safety-conscious and have an eye for perfection. We’re also excellent communicators, so our customers know what’s going on every step of the way. Contact us and let’s talk about your needs, then we’ll schedule an inspection and get you on the path to a better looking and more energy efficient home.