Shingle roofing after hail & wind damage in Naperville, IL
Project involved replacing damaged roof and using Owens Owens Corning Architectural shingles and velux skylights.
Small hail damage repair in Naperville, IL
Hail and wind damage can really take its toll on a house. Fortunately, our clients in Naperville only needed a small repair job done after a storm: aluminium wrapping replacement.
We appreciate it when our clients take care of their houses and notice the signs of damage early on, protecting their home from more serious structural damages and costly repairs.
Vinyl siding & roofing after hail damage in Naperville, IL
This project involved replacing damaged aluminum siding, gutters and the roof, which had sustained hail damage. We used vinyl siding, GAF Timberline HD shingles, seamless aluminum gutters and 3 in. by 4 in. downspouts.
Vinyl siding installation & roofing after hail damage in Naperville, IL
This residential project involved replacing damaged aluminum siding with vinyl siding. A new roof was installed, as well as gutters, which had been damaged by hail. Aside from the vinyl siding, we used GAF Timberline HD shingles, seamless aluminum gutters and 3-in. by 4-in. downspouts.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- How Much Value Does a New Roof Add to Your House?
- Can Vinyl Siding Be Painted? (Pros & Cons of Painting vs. Replacing the Siding)
- Prepare for Winter with Window Replacement
- How to Spot Hail Damage on Your Roof & Siding (and how much does repair cost)
- 10 Useful Tips for Hiring Affordable Roofing Contractor