Naperville hail & wind damage inspection and repair
Roofing and siding contractor near you - taking our know-how to areas including:
60440, 60490, 60540, 60563, 60564, 60565, 60566, 60567
Hail and wind damage accounts for billions of dollars in damage every year. One insurer alone, State Farm, said its clients suffered nearly $4 billion in damage to hailstorms in 2012. VIS Exterior knows that jumping on the damage early, even damage that is difficult to see, is important in protecting the structural integrity of the entire home.
Homeowners and business owners are urged to access the damage immediately following a hail or wind storm, and to contact VIS Exterior for a free inspection.
Hail and wind damage is a common occurrence in Naperville, with more than 70 hailstorms reported between 2010 and 2015. VIS Exterior has served as an expert provider of roofing solutions to Naperville homeowners and business owners who have suffered roofing damage caused by high winds and ruinous hail.
Hail damages roofs in the following way:
- Asphalt shingles can be stripped of their protective granules by hail the size of a quarter or larger
- The area where the granules are missing are more susceptible to damaging UV rays, rain and wind
- Asphalt that is exposed due to hail damage will dry out and crack, leading to potential leaks
Fast hail damage repair after damaged roof and siding in Naperville
Hail damage might not always seem obvious, but even the smallest damaged areas of the roof will get worse over time, leading to less energy efficiency and moisture getting into the home or business, causing structural weakness. VIS Exterior has mastered the roof inspection process, particularly after hailstorms and other severe weather events, and can recommend solutions that are appropriate for the client’s roofing needs.
VIS Exterior professionals will thoroughly inspect Naperville residents’ roofs when they suspect it has been damaged by hail. VIS Exterior is a preferred roofing contractor for hail damage because:
- Roofing system is thoroughly inspected by trained VIS Exterior expert with years of experience in finding hidden hail damage
- Leaks might not occur for a year or longer after a hailstorm, but VIS Exterior can locate problem areas before they become a big problem
- VIS Exterior professional inspectors will rate the damage, from dents to bruising, granule loss to edge removal, wood splitting to fractured asphalt – and come up with a solution to abate the problem.
We used Val and the VIS team to repair some storm damage to our roof and siding. We decided to re-side the whole house instead of repair the 2 sides with damage and Val was very helpful with helping us decide which siding options would be best for our home. The team was very efficient and professional and Val himself did some of the major structure repairs that were needed. We are very happy with our new siding and even our neighbors love the color. We will definitely call Val for future roofing and window replacement needs.
Get a free hail and wind damage inspection for exterior repair in Naperville
It’s not always pieces of hail the size of a baseball that wreak havoc on roofs in Naperville – it’s also the high wind. Positioned in the thunderous region of the country where summer storms whip up gale force winds, Naperville residents rely on the expertise at VIS Exterior to provide roofing solutions related to damage caused by high winds.
While no roof or roofing material has been designed to handle the ravages of a tornado, high winds are a more common problem area that VIS Exterior is uniquely qualified to resolve. Our professionals thoroughly inspect roofs after high winds have ripped through Naperville, and are trained to spot problem areas that will only get worse with repeated wind cycles.
VIS Exterior makes sure that edge metal that is utilized between flat roof sections and the vertical walls is strong and in tact, preventing high winds from lifting roofing materials and letting moisture in.
VIS Exterior inspections include:
- Honest and free inspection with no further obligation
- Entire house is checked, including siding, roof and gutters
- We contact the insurance company on your behalf
- Ensure that insurance adjustor has all the appropriate information
All weather roofing and siding solutions in Naperville
VIS Exterior is a preferred roofing and siding contractor in Naperville because of our focus on quality. We never use subcontractors to install roofs or siding or to execute inspections following storms. VIS Exterior is also bonded, insured and certified, which means we hold ourselves accountable for everything we do.
VIS Exterior is also the preferred provider for the following reasons:
- Free estimates
- Free storm damage inspection
- Free hail damage inspections
- Free insurance consultation
While some summers are more blustery than others, Naperville residents can count on at least a few this summer that will require an expert eye. Contact VIS Exterior for a free inspection and get to the bottom of wind and hail issues before they let the element into your home or business.